What a start to June it has been! First, there was the Quest 3 announcement followed by the Quest Gaming Showcase. Secondly, there was the Apple Vision Pro reveal. So once you’ve taken a breath take a look at all the best VR deals XR Source has found this month.
Meta Quest 2
All the previously free game deals have now ended because Meta has a much bigger offer available. With Quest 3 now officially unveiled, the company has decided to drop the Quest 2 price. It has been a bit of a rollercoaster where Quest pricing is concerned but it now has a new (old) standard price.
This is because when the Quest 3 arrive this Autumn, it’ll retail for $499 (£499), creating a middle product bracket in Meta’s VR range.
Meta Quest Pro
As for Meta’s flagship headset, no change with the Quest Pro still $999.00 (£999.99)
PlayStation VR 2
There was a brief PSVR 2 deal thanks to John Lewis in the UK but alas, that has now ended. So here are some other tempting offers:
- PSVR 2 Horizon Call of the Mountain Bundle – $599.99 at Amazon US
- PSVR 2 (headset only) – £529.99 at Amazon UK
- PSVR 2 + No Man’s Sky – £529.99 at Argos (ends 23rd June)
- PSVR 2 + Townsmen VR – £529.99 at GAME
- PSVR 2 Horizon Call of the Mountain Bundle + Townsmen VR – £569.99 at GAME
- PSVR 2 Resident Evil Village Gold + Townsmen VR – £544.99 at GAME
- PSVR 2 No Man’s Sky + Townsmen VR – £544.99 at GAME
- PSVR 2 Horizon Call of the Mountain Bundle + Resident Evil Village + Townsmen VR – £589.99 at GAME
PSVR 2 Accessories
- Controller Charging Dock for PSVR 2 – $26.99
HTC VIVE XR Elite
HTC’s direct competitor to the Quest Pro, the VIVE XR Elite is available to buy for $1,099.00 (£1,299.00). The five free games deal has made a return, where you can get Green Hell VR, Les Mills Bodycombat, Unplugged: Air Guitar, Figmin XR and Glimpse. Just make sure you activate the codes before 30th September 2023.
Looking for an alternative to Meta Quest 2 then PICO 4 is it!
- PICO 4 ALL-in-One VR Headset 128GB – £339 at Amazon UK
- PICO 4 ALL-in-One VR Headset 256GB – £409 at Amazon UK
- PICO 4 128GB All-in-One VR Headset – £339 at Argos
- PICO 4 256GB All-in-One VR Headset – £409 at Argos
Meta Quest 2
- Enter the Battle Pack (IRON GUARD + World War Toons: Tank Arena VR)- £18.39
- Kooky Characters Pack (Arcaxer + Papaye Bang Bang VR) – £23.99
- Expand Your Horizons Pack (Wooorld + Townscraper + Figmin XR) – £25.98
- Vermillion – VR Painting – £10.99
- Espire 1: VR Operative – £10.49
- The Wizards – Dark Times – £14.99
PlayStation VR 1 & 2
- Resident Evil Village Gold Edition – £26.99
- Gran Turismo 7 – £43.39
- Demeo – £23.09
- The Last Worker – £11.99
- Rez Infinite – £18.74
- No Man’s Sky – £24.99
- Hubris – £16.24
- The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners – Chapter 2: Retribution – £22.49
- Demeo – £20.10
- Green Hell VR – £11.69
Were these the best VR deals in June? Did we miss many? Let us know in the comments below.