For those looking for a huge sprawling MMORPG in VR, Zenith: The Last City has certainly dominated the genre. Inspired by anime and JRPGs, the videogame features a big open world to explore, plenty of magical combat and the ability to climb and fly anywhere. But you probably know that already. So, if you’re looking to up that trophy count, here are all 12 PSVR 2 trophies for Zenith: The Last City on your PlayStation 5.
Zenith: The Last City you can join in public events with strangers or friends, exploring dungeons or going on raids. There are even engrossing story-driven quests if you like some narrative to your gameplay experience. With three character classes to choose from, you can focus on being a Blade Master, an expert in physical combat. Then there’s the Essence Mage for those sorcerers among you. Or how about the Cyber Ninja, who doesn’t love a fusion of magic and technology?
There may only be 12 trophies to unlock – and no Platinum either – but Zenith: The Last City has plenty of content for all you VR adventurers out there.
Zenith: The Last City Trophies
- Arcanologyst – Recover the artefact
- Alchemist – Save the Skree
- Fragile – Destroy 50 barrels
- Where’s the wine? – Destroy 100 barrels
- For the greater good – Defeat 25 enemies
- Well… Whatever. – Defeat 50 enemies
- No spare option? – Defeat 100 enemies
- Demonologyst – Defeat the lava demon
- Mechanomage – Find Brekka
- Pan Up! Pan Up!!! – We need to protect the pure!
- Diplomacy? Speech?! – Defeat 500 enemies
- Fantastic Finale – Finish the game
And there you go, that’s all the PSVR 2 trophies for Zenith: The Lost City. Afterwards, once you’ve completed all of them, you might want to check out all the other PSVR 2 trophies available for the PlayStation VR 2 launch games. Or maybe you want to accessorise your PSVR 2?