Steam’s annual Spring Sale is in full swing with hundreds of virtual reality (VR) titles currently discounted. While February saw Steam Next Fest offer a range of playable demos, the Steam Spring Sale gives you a chance to make some serious savings and pad out that collection.
No matter what you’re looking for, the Steam Spring Sale will likely have you covered. Older titles and indie games tend to have the steepest discounts. Valve’s Half-Life: Alyx is currently 60% off, retailing for £19.99 GBP. Zombie Shooter Arizona Sunshine has a whopping 81% off, dropping it down to £6.71.
Steam Spring Sale 2023
XR Source isn’t going to list all the VR games available in the sale, but here are a few choice gems to take a look at.
- The Room VR: A Dark Matter – £14.99 (40% off)
- Red Matter Collection – £27.77 (35% off)
- Kayak VR- Mirage – £15.99 (20%)
- Pay Day 2 – £2.24 (75% off)
- Hitman World of Assassination – £32.17 (42% off)
- F1 22 – £7.99 (84% off)
- No Man’s Sky – £24.99 (50% off)
- Star Wars: Squadrons – £5.24 (85% off)
- After the Fall – £13.49 (50% off)
- Paranormal Activity: The Lost Soul – £7.13 (70% off)
Steam’s sale runs until 23rd March 2023 at 10am PST.
Don’t stop there when it comes to awesome VR content. Take a look at our Best VR Fitness Games and Best VR Horror Games. Or for the Quest owners among you, there is our recommendation of Quest 2 Games for VR Beginners.
Which titles will you pick up during the sale? Let us know in the comments below.