Ultimate Fishing Simulator has been one of the go-to angling games of choice since 2018. Available for multiple platforms, the PC edition also supports VR headsets. This week Ultimate Games S.A. announced the launch of its Aquariums DLC, giving players the opportunity to display all their catches in a fancy habitat.
The eleventh addition to Ultimate Fishing Simulator, in the Aquariums DLC you can build up to seven aquariums! There are plenty of customisation options to build your perfect underwater environment including, for instance, selecting the type of water and interior elements.
Here fishy fishy…
Full Aquariums DLC feature set:
- A New Dimension to Trophy Room: Elevate your trophy room with the new Aquariums section, dedicated solely to flaunting your captured beauties.
- Your Personalized Fish Collection: Manage your unique collection through the catch panel. Decide which fish deserves the spotlight in your aquarium today!
- Diverse Aquarium Options: Ready to set up your own tank? Choose from up to 7 large fish tanks, each customizable to your preferences. Pick between saltwater or freshwater, decide on an interior aesthetic, and you’re all set.
- Name & Personalize: Make every tank uniquely yours. Name each one and carefully select the fish that will call it home.
- Interactive Viewing Experience: Marvel at the intricate details of your catch. Get up close and personal, observing the unique features of each fish and reminiscing about the story behind the catch.
Furthermore, the studio has announced work on five more add-ons: Florida, Bow & Trident, Australia, Italy, and Alaska.
Ultimate Fishing Simulator is available on PC (Steam), PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Nintendo Switch. The Aquariums DLC is currently available with a limited-time 20% launch discount.
Fishing is quite a popular activity in VR, with Real VR Fishing another excellent example.
Are you a VR angler in your spare time? Let us know about your favourite game in the comments below.