The bloody, brutal world of gladiator sports has never been more real than it is in GORN. The visceral brawler has now come to PlayStation VR 2. Where you can wield swords, maces, nunchucks and more on ragdoll enemies. So, if you’re looking to up that trophy count, here are all 12 PSVR 2 trophies for GORN on your PlayStation 5.
GORN was a violent VR phenomenon when it originally launched, and has seen 1.5 million units sold so far. With PSVR 2’s high-end specs, GORN looks even bloodier than ever as you unleash carnage on foe after foe. Split open heads, remove limbs and uncover bone as you become the ultimate gladiator. There aren’t simply idiot goons to fight either, boss battles test your skills and muscles to the max.
There may only be 12 trophies to unlock – and no Platinum either – but GORN will make you work for it.
- Master Survival – Defeat Berserker
- Master Adaption – Defeat Achilles
- Master Ranged Combat – Defeat General
- Master Speed – Defeat Blademaster
- Master Entertainment – Defeat Badgermancer
- Master Persistence – Defeat Crab
- Master Brutality – Defeat Giant
- Ascendant Gladiator – Complete all bonus objectives and flawlessly complete each tier 1 campaign
- Journeyman Gladiator – Complete all bonus objectives and flawlessly complete each tier 2 campaign
- Master Gladiator – Complete all bonus objectives and flawlessly complete each tier 3 campaign
- ROKIALTAVUBE’s Revenge – Defeat Alimta
And there you go that’s all the PSVR 2 trophies for GORN. Once you’ve completed all of that, you might want to check out all the other PSVR 2 trophies available for the PlayStation VR 2 launch games. Or maybe you want to accessorise your PSVR 2?
Which other PSVR 2 games have you been playing since launch? Have you gone for AAA titles like Horizon Call of the Mountain or indie gems such as Kayak VR: Mirage? Let us know your favourites in the comments below.