The PlayStation VR 2 launch games offer owners some great gameplay experiences. Since then, the lineup keeps getting stronger and stronger, with tomorrow’s release of Creed: Rise to Glory – Championship Edition another big hitter.
The original Creed: Rise to Glory has been available for VR headsets including PSVR since 2018. What this new Championship Edition brings to the table are all the lovely new PSVR 2 features.
The remaster delivers new technical, performance, and quality-of-life upgrades thanks to PlayStation 5’s additional horsepower. 4K visuals, foveated rendering, additional haptic support and more. All to make each boxing bout as realistic and immersive as possible.
Creed: Rise to Glory PSVR 2 features
- Enjoy enhanced fidelity with 4K/HDR support
- Foveated rendering ensures the action looks best wherever you’re looking
- See more of each match with a 110º field of view
- Engage in more accurate combat with advanced controller tracking
- Feel every punch with impact haptics in your PS VR2 Sense controllers and PS VR2 headset
- Hear Rocky Balboa yelling from the corner thanks to 3D audio powered by PS5’s Tempest Audio tech
Featuring a solo campaign where you step into the ring as Adonis Creed, son of heavyweight champion Apollo Creed. Creed: Rise to Glory – Championship Edition also allows you to take the fight online, supporting cross-platform PvP matchmaking.
Additionally, because Creed III has recently launched, the VR game will include new story chapters, characters, and locations based on the film.
Creed: Rise to Glory – Championship Edition is available from 4th April for PSVR 2. It is priced at $39.99 for the Standard Edition and $49.99 for the Deluxe Edition. If you own Creed: Ride to Glory for PSVR, you can upgrade for $19.99 (Standard Edition) or $29.99 (Deluxe Edition).
Are you looking forward to a virtual boxing career in VR? Let us know in the comments below.