Enjoying bustin’ ghosts with your mates in nDreams’ latest game? Well, here are all 23 PSVR 2 trophies for Ghostbusters: Rise of the Ghost Lord on your PlayStation 5.
Ghostbusters: Rise of the Ghost Lord Trophies
- Target acquired – Use the PKE Meter to scan 10 things
- Pass the puffer – Use a Puffer to damage another ghost
- Friendly fire! – Shoot the ghostly companion
- We’ll take it – Open the Ghostbusters HQ
- We got one! – Complete your first mission
- Phew! It didn’t explode – Use the upgrade station for the first time
- The prophecy revealed – The March of the Malevolent predicts the arrival of a ghost lord and the first undead city
- That was your whole plan? – The staff only made The Ghost Lord stronger. Nice try though!
- He got slimed! – A very unfortunate interview in Chinatown!
- Student found – The Ghostly helper was Gustav’s assistant, Katie
- Gone fishin’ – Shoot 50 Dark Shoals
- Failure to deliver – Destroy 20 Googly projectiles before they hit anyone
- Close call – Stand just out of range of the Boomer’s explosion as it goes off
- Totally ‘armless – Rip all arms off the Bruiser and trap it
- Back in your box – Trap The Banshee in its coffin
- Hold on tight! – Tether 25 ghosts
- Super Stunner – Stun 100 ghosts
- No job is too big! No fee is too big! – Trap 50 ghosts
- Saving Cities Is What We Do – Complete 100 jobs
- Steady paycheck – Earn $1000000
- I Ain’t Afraid Of No Ghost Lord – The Ghost Lord defeated. You’re a real Ghostbuster!
- Taking It To The Extreme – Beat any Extreme mission
- I love this town! – Unlock all trophies
And there you go, that’s the full selection of PSVR 2 trophies for Ghostbusters: Rise of the Ghost Lord. Afterwards, once you’ve completed all of them, you might want to check out all the other PSVR 2 trophies available in the PlayStation VR 2’s library of games. Or maybe take a look at XR Source’s Best PSVR 2 Tips & Tricks and our guide to Essential PSVR 2 Accessories.